Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Today in IT 100...

Grating


Grinding and sloshing through the muck today. Today, college is a realization. Grading is grating, it’s harder than expected. I’ve learned that my work should be at it’s highest standard in every assignment I do, even if the assignment seems trivial. I have to realize that things that seem trivial to me are still real things which should be done to the extreme. From now on I am going to attempt to make things more professional, less personal(except for this of course). I am also going to try to embellish on seemingly simple things. The grading scale is not just about understanding the topic and following the instructions, it’s about going above and beyond the pack and acting like the college student I am.

“Words to memorize, words hypnotize, Words make my mouth exercise”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home